Thank you for visiting the Alpine Buses website. This website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions – by visiting our site you are deemed to have accepted them.
Booking with Alpine Buses
Alpine Buses ( SIA Alpine Buses company ) directly provides transport services to its customers and may, from time to time, act as agents for third party quality transport providers.
Alpine Buses, is a transport service provider. These Terms and Conditions cover any booking made with the Company by any means. The Company may amend the Terms and Conditions without notice but those currently in place may be found on the website https://alpinebuses.com
Please be aware that you (The customer), by ordering services from The Company, by any means, are entering into a legal contract the Terms and Conditions whereof are legally binding and are as follows:
- Age: The customer must be 18 years of age or older.
- Customer Orders:
- The Company reserves the right to decline any order placed on its website. The Company will notify the customer by e mail and effect a full refund of the charge within 8 hours of receipt of any declined order.
- Credit/Debit cards. Validation of cards will be effected before transport services are offered. Cards must be in the name of the customer placing the order.
- A receipt and booking confirmation will be e mailed to the customer once credit or debit card validation has been received.
- Luggage: In common with most operators the Company restricts luggage to one full sized suitcase and 1 piece of hand luggage per passenger. Additional luggage must be disclosed at the time of order, as must any bulky item such as baby carriages, golf clubs, boxes, trunks, surf boards, skis etc. Failure to disclose additional luggage may result in refusal to carry without any refund of the transport charge. Similarly additional luggage may attract a surcharge at the discretion of the driver.
- Airport Transfers:
- Inbound flights: The Company will not be liable for unavoidable delays that may befall the vehicle or driver meeting an incoming flight. The Company will not be liable for any losses incurred by the Customer in this event, save the refund of the fee paid. The Customer must employ a reasonable degree of flexibility in transport arrangements taking full cognisance of eventualities such as adverse weather, road traffic incidents, terrorist threat/action etc.
- Delayed Inbound Flights: Provided that the airport information systems convey details of flight delays and alterations in good time, the driver will respond to the amended arrival time. The Company, at its discretion, may substitute driver and/or vehicle in the event of a delay being greater than 1.5 hours. In the event that a flight is delayed or diverted and notification thereof is received too late, the customer may either have to pay waiting time at 30.00 Eur per hour after the first hour. Alternatively, the customer may use an alternative service whilst still being liable to Alpine Buses for a call out fee.
- Children: In Private Hire vehicles children of three years of age and under may travel upon an adult’s lap provided a seat belt is worn by the adult. Children above the age of three may occupy a seat in the vehicle provided that a seat belt is worn. A child, no matter what age, is regarded by all EU Licensing Authorities as an individual passenger. Child seats will be provided upon request only. Customers are welcome to provide (and install) their own and the driver will willingly store these for the return journey if required, free of charge.
- Tolls: Bridge, road, tunnel and ferry tolls are included in the quoted fare.
- General: Alpine Buses reserve the right to increase any quoted fare under the following circumstances:- currency exchange rate fluctuation- sudden unexpected rise in fuel prices- customer alteration of quoted journey details- customer lateness The Company reserves the right to use the services of contractors or sub-contractors.The Company is not liable to the customer by reason of any delay, failure to undertake any contractual obligations where any such delay or failure is due to causes beyond the Company’s control.The Company is not liable to the customer by reason of any representation or implied warranty nor any term within the contract, nor under EU common or statute law for any direct or indirect loss or damage sustained by the customer as a result of negligence on the part of the Company or its agents.
- Cancellations: A cancellation fee of £15.00 will be charged per transfer to/from Geneva Airport. This charge will cover administration and all transaction costs of bookings. If transfer/s are booked on the incorrect day/time and the customer/traveller does not inform the office at least 12 hours before the original booking is due to take place then the customer will not be refunded if the transfer/s take place at the incorrect day/time. It is imperative if you are travelling overnight that you book your transfer the day you land in Geneva and not the day/date you left the resort/country.
As per the EU directive 2003/20/EC the following applies:
Children must use the correct child seat until they are 135cm tall or age 12 (whichever they reach first). They then must wear an adult seatbelt. It is the driver’s responsibility to see that children are restrained correctly. However, there is an exemption for licensed vehicles, which can still carry children even if the correct child seat is not available.
Children under 3 years of age, with or without child seat, still count towards the vehicle occupancy.
All content on this website (including all web site design, text, graphics and underlying source code) is the property of Alpine Buses unless otherwise stated. Visitors must not copy, distribute, or publish any material from this website. Without affecting our own or third party rights under copyright, you are not permitted to copy, alter or reproduce content for commercial purposes. Any use of Alpine Buses copyright material requires the formal written permission of SIA Alpine Buses.
External website links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
While we have taken every care to compile accurate information and to keep it up-to-date, we cannot guarantee its correctness and completeness. The information provided on this site does not constitute business or other professional advice, nor does it form part of any contract, and is subject to change at any time.
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.
SIA Alpine Buses
- VAT number: LV42103096376
- Office: Lokomotives street 158, Riga, LV-1063, Latvia
- E-mail: email@example.com
- +371 25188300